before you proceed

Contents here are by me unless referenced and stated through hyperlinks.
That, includes the photos posted in this blog and my layouts.
You are not to rip and redistribute any of the content here without my consent.
By proceeding to view the rest of the content of this blog determines that you've acknowledged and agreed to the terms stated above.
This site is better viewed in IE, at the moment. d[o^' '_' '^o]b
Sunday, May 12, 2013 . 9:06 pm
Mommy
Was browsing through my photo album, which mostly consist of me from a baby to an adult..alone and also with other people after seeing so many photos of friends with their mommies posted on FB.
And I realized how much time has passed. Everything has changed..All except for the size of my mouth. It's born big.
First photo I saw on the first page was this. A photo of me on my 1st birthday with mommy, Aunt Pameline and my brother.
And that made me think back my childhood, my memories with mommy. One thing I remember was that I was a very quiet and stubborn (like hell) little girl who will shut myself up when I'm feeling sad, down, angry.. Basically all the negative feelings. But she always made effort to try to reach out to me every time to an extend that she even wrote letters to me knowing that I won't listen or reply to what they were saying at that point of time. I regretted not reading them and even more for not keeping those letters.
Also, everyday, for the past 24 years.. Or maybe 22 cos I was being taken care by my grandma before I started my preschool. Anyway, for those years, almost everyday..like 9.8 out of 10, she wakes up way earlier than anyone to prepare breakfast and prepare us for school. She goes to bed later than anyone else after ensuring that the household chores are done and her family members are already in their room, ready to sleep.
As a daughter, I don't deny that I did took her for granted. Actually, up till now there are still times that I will be like a little girl asking mommy to do a lot of things for me even though I can do it myself. But as I grow older I've learnt not to take things for granted because nothing last forever. That's a hard fact of life which I hate most but as much as I wish this is not true, I still have to learn to accept it.
Being a mother is not easy.. I'm thankful that she continued to hold on and stood by the family even though this "job" is really tiring.
She's my alarm clock, chef, listener, advisor, teacher, model, dumping ground, shelter, my shield, my best friend, shopping mate, movie partner, my sister. Most importantly, she is my mother and I'm glad and blessed to have her as my mother and to be part of the family I'm currently in.
I have never failed to prepare something for her and grandma each year but I failed to this year. But I've already promised them that I will make it up to them some time at the end of the month. ^^