before you proceed

Contents here are by me unless referenced and stated through hyperlinks.
That, includes the photos posted in this blog and my layouts.
You are not to rip and redistribute any of the content here without my consent.
By proceeding to view the rest of the content of this blog determines that you've acknowledged and agreed to the terms stated above.
This site is better viewed in IE, at the moment. d[o^' '_' '^o]b
Sunday, April 29, 2012 . 8:01 pm
with the airhead ;
Met up with Ery on Friday evening after work. WE WENT TO THE TITANIC EXHIBITION !
Heard about how awesome it is but no one to go with me until Ery suggested it. ^^ But this airhead, brought me to walk from Suntec City all the way to MBS when there's actually a Pormanade Station there at MBS.
Queue was not that long but it was quite packed in there.
When I first enter my first thought was "Shit, this is going to bore me to death." cos it looked like all other typical exhibition out there. Definitely a lot of reading to do but as you read, it brings you into the whole story of titanic from how and when it's made to the day it sank, like..you're part of it.
It's also through this exhibition where I got to understand how strong quotes can be..quotes of what people say. The part of the exhibition with exhibits about the sinking of the ship really brought tears to my eyes. But I scared people think that I'm mentally unsound so I forced myself to stop tears from falling down. As much as I tried, 2 drops of tears rolled down my face. Tsk.
Then we made a turn somewhere..and we were on the "deck". For a second, it really felt like I was on board of a ship, looking at the breathtaking night sky.
We also to a place where there was a loooooooooong list of people who were saved and those who weren't. The words were so tiny and squashed together so I gave up after staring at it for 5 seconds and went to look at the artefacts. Ery was still staring at it and she found the name on her card after I was done looking at the artefacts. Ery helped me to find mine.. all the 3 names on my card..they were saved. At that moment, I really felt relieved that they were alive, though I wasn't the one who found their names on the list. keke~
Oh, saw Norin, JianWei and Li Hao with her boyfriend there. Was feeling glad cos I can't recall when was the last time I met someone I know when I'm out and most importantly, we said "hi.". ^^
Had dinner late and night...more of supper. Next meetup, get bonus and go shopping! (^___^)