before you proceed

Contents here are by me unless referenced and stated through hyperlinks.
That, includes the photos posted in this blog and my layouts.
You are not to rip and redistribute any of the content here without my consent.
By proceeding to view the rest of the content of this blog determines that you've acknowledged and agreed to the terms stated above.
This site is better viewed in IE, at the moment. d[o^' '_' '^o]b
Sunday, April 08, 2012 . 9:31 pm
Evening at the beach







A short evening at East Coast Park made me think of the days when I was young(er). Days where we, family and relatives, gathered at the beach where granduncle parked his fishing boat. We would have gatherings, picnics and BBQ sessions. Adults will be playing Mahjong, poker cards and chit chatting while we children will be playing in the water water and the sand, only running to our parents or elders when we need food or when it's time for food. We would always come together to search for clams, oysters and I don't know what along the big drain (and pasir ris park). And we will pack the things up at night, each holding on to some items, proceeding to our respective cars (our daddies' cars) together and bid goodbyes. Those days where the older ones will try to teach me how to swim, those days where we got together to play, those days with the laughters, smiles and cries. Not forgetting the day where I learnt how to cycle a 2-wheeled bicycle just at the pathway at the back of the fishing boats together with Daddy and Aunt Pameline, how they encouraged me when I fell and how they celebrated and praised me when I made the slightest improvement. And of course the day where I broke an egg with one hand on their bed.. keke~ and the day where kor got stung by the jelly fish..HAHAHA~
Sometimes, for many many reasons, I wish I can stay as a child.
nice to meet you ;

I love panda.
|
statigram |
facebook |
twitter |
blogskin |
ownskin |
remember !

Contents here are by me unless referenced and stated through hyperlinks.
That, includes the photos posted in this blog and my layouts.
You are not to rip and redistribute any of the content here through any medium without my consent.
Being able to read this again determines that you've acknowledged and agreed to the terms stated above. I trust you.
And of course, this site is better viewed in IE, at the moment. d[o^' '_' '^o]b