before you proceed

Contents here are by me unless referenced and stated through hyperlinks.
That, includes the photos posted in this blog and my layouts.
You are not to rip and redistribute any of the content here without my consent.
By proceeding to view the rest of the content of this blog determines that you've acknowledged and agreed to the terms stated above.
This site is better viewed in IE, at the moment. d[o^' '_' '^o]b
Thursday, March 08, 2012 . 8:47 pm
RED
Red and yellow and pink and green~~~
Come to think of it, I do not have much red clothes ah.. That top belongs to my mommy. hehe~
Wore it cos the weather was too hot and all the clothes I brought to Hainan were long sleeves.
Recently there's this video circulating around - KONY 2012. I didn't want to watch it at first. 30 mins you know? Siao. But with so many people sharing it, I decided to watch it after work when I was home with nothing much to do.
It did make me wonder..is there really a need for such a big fuss/approach just to show Obama that the world cares about this issue in order for him to take action? You mean saving the children is not as important as killing Osama?
And the thing about commercial products just made no sense and no link to me. Especially when it's about a horrendous bad guy. Why isn't there any bracelets and stuffs for Osama? Or is it that I don't know of?
I do see a need to stop this Kony guy if he's really such a bloody asshole. I mean that's not the life children should be living. Which is why I shared the video, to tell people how we should be contented with what we have now, and of course, to let people be more aware of things happening at the other side of the world not forgetting to do what we're able to to stop this kind of things from happening to the children.
But again, I was thinking.. will stopping him, will killing him just bring peace to Uganda? I mean, killing or stopping Kony will not end this stuff. Another Kony will soon appear. What can be the real change and in charge to solve this thing and stop this thing? It's the government of the place itself and the people there who are willing, dying and wanting to make the change for the better. How much can an outsider do? And for how long can your peace and harmony, if really achieved for Uganda, sustain with you as an outsider? Outsider can only assist as partners. And Africa has to first, be willing to change for the better. And if they are willing, they will certainly seek help before you offer help.
Moreover, as a third world country/nation, there's certainly much more complexity to this kind of conflicts and wars within the country. The only thing to change this thing is to improve the standard of living and how the leaders of the country govern the place, which will be a bigger project for the country.
JUST SAYING~
WHY ISN'T TOMORROW SATURDAY !??! I'm so tired. This week is sloth-ing through like a sleepy lazy tired, old almost can't move sloth. ㅠ_ㅠ