before you proceed

Contents here are by me unless referenced and stated through hyperlinks.
That, includes the photos posted in this blog and my layouts.
You are not to rip and redistribute any of the content here without my consent.
By proceeding to view the rest of the content of this blog determines that you've acknowledged and agreed to the terms stated above.
This site is better viewed in IE, at the moment. d[o^' '_' '^o]b
Friday, March 30, 2012 . 9:45 pm
最近在想..
人在犯下错误时 身边的人往往都会问一句 “为什么会那么傻?” 身边最近也发生了一件出乎意料之外的事 这问题也的的确确出现在我脑海里。想了想觉得 … 其实,犯下错误真的只是当事人的错,只因当事人那一时的的傻吗?
人之初 性本善
人生下来时就像一张白纸。可能唯一的差别就在白纸的质量是否好与坏。从那天起发生的所有事将会慢慢填满这张纸,成为它得内容。人生所的所有好与坏也会使那白纸的质量有所改变。再好的白纸 如果没适当使用和照顾 最终还是会变成没用的废纸。同样的,天性再好的一个人如果没有受到适当的…激发,呵护 关怀和照顾等 最终还是会走向原本不想走上的那一条路 。
念书时常常会被问这个问题 是人的天性重要还是未来的培育重要 。一直以来都觉得两者密不可分但最近从开始工作以来就觉得未来的培育更是重要。培育不单只是教育 也包括了个人环境里的各种因素 比如所接触到的所有人事物等 从最亲的家人,到领居,到多媒体上的卡通,戏剧甚至广告与歌曲。因为这些接触到的点点滴滴将会被像张白纸一样的小孩吸收,反映在他的内容和质量,也就是他的一举一动和行为举止上。 这也在慢慢的定义着小孩未来的走的方向。 (see Bronfenbrenner's Ecological system).
人的天性各有不同也就定义着各方面的强弱也不一样。所以培育方式应以个人的天性作调整。
若错过了教导孩子的关键时期那…恐怕任何事都难了好几倍。
You know..
Often, when I think back about what I've said I will ask myself "What the hell am I saying?" Haha~
nice to meet you ;

I love panda.
|
statigram |
facebook |
twitter |
blogskin |
ownskin |
remember !

Contents here are by me unless referenced and stated through hyperlinks.
That, includes the photos posted in this blog and my layouts.
You are not to rip and redistribute any of the content here through any medium without my consent.
Being able to read this again determines that you've acknowledged and agreed to the terms stated above. I trust you.
And of course, this site is better viewed in IE, at the moment. d[o^' '_' '^o]b