before you proceed

Contents here are by me unless referenced and stated through hyperlinks.
That, includes the photos posted in this blog and my layouts.
You are not to rip and redistribute any of the content here without my consent.
By proceeding to view the rest of the content of this blog determines that you've acknowledged and agreed to the terms stated above.
This site is better viewed in IE, at the moment. d[o^' '_' '^o]b
Monday, February 27, 2012 . 9:24 pm
去 海南岛
A place pretty much like..... Malaysia.
Some things I've learnt:
Wanna join tours? Join Singapore's.
Not everyone in SzeChuan saw pandas before.
It's a blessing to be a Singaporean, having Singapore as your home. BUT, never ever tell them that you're from Singapore cos they will suck your money dry.
Lastly, I'm really too fair, according to those from China. But I like it. ^^ BUT, I've turned 3 tones darker after the trip. ㅠ_ㅠ
Seems like forever since I saw the kids. It's back to reality tomorrow.
현아, 화이팅!!
nice to meet you ;

I love panda.
|
statigram |
facebook |
twitter |
blogskin |
ownskin |
remember !

Contents here are by me unless referenced and stated through hyperlinks.
That, includes the photos posted in this blog and my layouts.
You are not to rip and redistribute any of the content here through any medium without my consent.
Being able to read this again determines that you've acknowledged and agreed to the terms stated above. I trust you.
And of course, this site is better viewed in IE, at the moment. d[o^' '_' '^o]b