before you proceed

Contents here are by me unless referenced and stated through hyperlinks.
That, includes the photos posted in this blog and my layouts.
You are not to rip and redistribute any of the content here without my consent.
By proceeding to view the rest of the content of this blog determines that you've acknowledged and agreed to the terms stated above.
This site is better viewed in IE, at the moment. d[o^' '_' '^o]b
Saturday, February 11, 2012 . 10:17 pm
Alice's Hens night
Getting married is not that bad. That's what came to my mind that night. Having your loved ones there to celebrate your big day and giving you their blessings. Alice's friends came so prepared.. With things for her to wear ->
and hands-on activity to engage the group:
Guess which one is mine! ^^
& where's me? ^^
They even got Alice up the stage and the singer sang her a song -- Marry You, Bruno Mars.
It was a fun relaxed night, filled with laughters, yummy food and cocktails. Too bad there's work the next day so half of us headed home while the rest continued their later half of the plan.
Feeling so happy for her. ^^ But sadly I can only make it on her Wedding dinner night. Tsk.
On the way home.
I've always been using Imageshack to host the images for this blog. So happliy, I went to upload photos today and I saw:
Since you're over the 500 photo limit you'll need to upgrade to a Premium account or you'll only be able to keep 500 of your recent photos. Older photos will expire on the 1st of March.
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!!
Luckiy I still have my old memory cards with most of the photos inside..but the older posts my blog will soon be filled with blank question mark squares. :(
I'm gonna find other image hosting websites.
nice to meet you ;

I love panda.
|
statigram |
facebook |
twitter |
blogskin |
ownskin |
remember !

Contents here are by me unless referenced and stated through hyperlinks.
That, includes the photos posted in this blog and my layouts.
You are not to rip and redistribute any of the content here through any medium without my consent.
Being able to read this again determines that you've acknowledged and agreed to the terms stated above. I trust you.
And of course, this site is better viewed in IE, at the moment. d[o^' '_' '^o]b