before you proceed

Contents here are by me unless referenced and stated through hyperlinks.
That, includes the photos posted in this blog and my layouts.
You are not to rip and redistribute any of the content here without my consent.
By proceeding to view the rest of the content of this blog determines that you've acknowledged and agreed to the terms stated above.
This site is better viewed in IE, at the moment. d[o^' '_' '^o]b
Friday, January 20, 2012 . 10:05 pm
I'm alive
Don't know what to write here... put pictures k!

Painted this tree last November in school. ^^
D&D' 2011 -



Colleagues! My principal once asked "So, have you made any friends here?" and I said "no, to me they are all colleagues." Is this a bad answer?



trying to do the '8 teeth' smile. ^0^


Atmosphere for Lunar New Year seems to be getting more and more bland and dull each year. Not only on the streets, but also within the family itself. The only fun times were those when I was young. When we played together in the bedrooms, told ghosts stories, played fireworks, pretend play, laughed together, screamed together. Now? All we do is to eat. sit. talk...erm..maybe not to all. then wait for time to past..to the point that no matter how I sit also not comfortable. Getting red packets doesn't seems to be 'fun' and anticipating like before. What I look forward to? Being away from work and more time for sleep.
人生最快乐,最无忧无虑的时光对无数人来说不外乎于童年啊~
Anyway, it's my first new year since I started work so I've prepared red packets for the elders in the family. ^^
nice to meet you ;

I love panda.
|
statigram |
facebook |
twitter |
blogskin |
ownskin |
remember !

Contents here are by me unless referenced and stated through hyperlinks.
That, includes the photos posted in this blog and my layouts.
You are not to rip and redistribute any of the content here through any medium without my consent.
Being able to read this again determines that you've acknowledged and agreed to the terms stated above. I trust you.
And of course, this site is better viewed in IE, at the moment. d[o^' '_' '^o]b