before you proceed

Contents here are by me unless referenced and stated through hyperlinks.
That, includes the photos posted in this blog and my layouts.
You are not to rip and redistribute any of the content here without my consent.
By proceeding to view the rest of the content of this blog determines that you've acknowledged and agreed to the terms stated above.
This site is better viewed in IE, at the moment. d[o^' '_' '^o]b
Sunday, September 25, 2011 . 8:18 pm
Since last sunday,

Flower bangle. From Julien, from Phuket.




Uncle got married. Finally.
We had dinner at Jumbo. 14 of us.
The simplest wedding I've ever attend.
If I ever got married. IF, I'm saying IF cos it will hardly be happening (hahaha~)
If I'm getting married one day, it will be something like that too. Nothing big.

Went to grandma's house today.
To have bachormee and charsiew.
And kitkat and 7up! and...
sleep. haha~

Something from childhood found again today. Thanks to Aunt Janet.
Looks the same but it's not the same. At all. The size, the texture, the free tattoo that comes with it.
nice to meet you ;

I love panda.
|
statigram |
facebook |
twitter |
blogskin |
ownskin |
remember !

Contents here are by me unless referenced and stated through hyperlinks.
That, includes the photos posted in this blog and my layouts.
You are not to rip and redistribute any of the content here through any medium without my consent.
Being able to read this again determines that you've acknowledged and agreed to the terms stated above. I trust you.
And of course, this site is better viewed in IE, at the moment. d[o^' '_' '^o]b