before you proceed

Contents here are by me unless referenced and stated through hyperlinks.
That, includes the photos posted in this blog and my layouts.
You are not to rip and redistribute any of the content here without my consent.
By proceeding to view the rest of the content of this blog determines that you've acknowledged and agreed to the terms stated above.
This site is better viewed in IE, at the moment. d[o^' '_' '^o]b
Saturday, August 27, 2011 . 8:32 pm
! 보스를지켜라 !

credit source: sbs
__ protect the boss __
It has been a pretty long time since there was last a drama I look forward to after finishing each episode.
for now la at least..
And this is the first time I wanna find out who the scriptwriter of this drama is. ^^ So in case you wanna know too, the scriptwriter is 권기영 (Kwon KiYeong).
But.....................지성 (JiSung) is a lot more better looking than 재중 (JaeJoong) ah.. their age should swap. Joong look like he didn't sleep for 2 years.
Whee~ the weather is so niceeeee today! But I feel so.....unaccomplished.. doing nth.. tsk. I left my bed at 9+, slept again fron 3+ to 7. HAHAHA~
I NEED TO GET MY ASS MOVING AND START LOOSING WEIGHT !
IT'S A
N E E D !
nice to meet you ;

I love panda.
|
statigram |
facebook |
twitter |
blogskin |
ownskin |
remember !

Contents here are by me unless referenced and stated through hyperlinks.
That, includes the photos posted in this blog and my layouts.
You are not to rip and redistribute any of the content here through any medium without my consent.
Being able to read this again determines that you've acknowledged and agreed to the terms stated above. I trust you.
And of course, this site is better viewed in IE, at the moment. d[o^' '_' '^o]b