before you proceed

Contents here are by me unless referenced and stated through hyperlinks.
That, includes the photos posted in this blog and my layouts.
You are not to rip and redistribute any of the content here without my consent.
By proceeding to view the rest of the content of this blog determines that you've acknowledged and agreed to the terms stated above.
This site is better viewed in IE, at the moment. d[o^' '_' '^o]b
Saturday, July 02, 2011 . 12:17 am
Spring Blossom


Bought the ribbons at 3 for $5 and that....I don't know what's that called. It's 6 for $2.50. ^^
.
Cos I'm too afraid of losing
Cos I know how pain it is
which is why I didn't say a thing
when I actually long knew about it.
Cos I don't know what to say.
All I could think of was a hug
I wish I could but I wasn't there.
Sorry.
.
I feel so bad for not being able to be there for my loved ones every time.
Especially when they feel lonely, sad or even depressed. Especially when they need help, need a listening ear, a shoulder and need an advice.
It's worrying when someone around you, someone you know and is part of your life, be it a big part or small, said things like "Realize that there's no one for me to talk n listen to my sorrow. Only god is there for me." cos that feels scarily lonely which never leads to a good thing. It is even more worrying when you know that that person has a past that is haunting him/her, being one of the reasons for her to be like this. And I hate myself for knowing what I could do but not having the courage to do, and not doing it for many other reasons. I could only hope, pray and wish that she will be ok soon cos I am too afraid of losing.
I know what I have to face in life cos that's what every living thing has to go through but I'm just to afraid. Afraid of changes that involves removing of loved ones in my life.