before you proceed

Contents here are by me unless referenced and stated through hyperlinks.
That, includes the photos posted in this blog and my layouts.
You are not to rip and redistribute any of the content here without my consent.
By proceeding to view the rest of the content of this blog determines that you've acknowledged and agreed to the terms stated above.
This site is better viewed in IE, at the moment. d[o^' '_' '^o]b
Monday, July 25, 2011 . 12:26 am
if I have a choice,
I can't afford to loose my loved ones.
My daddy, my mommy, my grandma, my brothers, my aunties and my uncles and my friends..
I can't...
I can't cope.
I know it's part of life
I know it's something I have to face
one day
but...
if I have a choice,
if I have the ability to,
I'm all willing to be the one who goes through their pain.
I'm all willing to be the one who carries all the sickness and diseases they have.
I'm all willing to be the one who leaves before they do.
cos
they have much more things to do and experience in life as compared to mine
and I have nothing much to loose anyway -- I'm not married, I'm not attached, I have no tons of friends and neither do I have a big business which worths a million.
Cos
I own nothing much, almost nothing and has achieved nothing much, almost none.
No goals, no plans.
cos
I'm selfish
I don't want to go through the painful process of loosing someone.
cos
I'm scared of being left alone.
I'm timid and I'm a coward
so I would rather you go through the pain,
instead of me.
Knowing that they are facing difficulties in life yet I can't do much to help makes me hate myself.
a lot.
Especially when I have that much of reasons yet they can do nothing to change the fact.
life suck.
wait,
come to think of it...
no pain
no.
Pain very pain I cannot take it