before you proceed

Contents here are by me unless referenced and stated through hyperlinks.
That, includes the photos posted in this blog and my layouts.
You are not to rip and redistribute any of the content here without my consent.
By proceeding to view the rest of the content of this blog determines that you've acknowledged and agreed to the terms stated above.
This site is better viewed in IE, at the moment. d[o^' '_' '^o]b
Sunday, July 10, 2011 . 9:43 pm
Hello Baby~!!

My new cousin! Her name is 乐涵 (Le-Han). ^^
Cute not? Cute not? Cute not?
And she's the smallest baby I've carried!! ^-^
as in...she's not even a month old yet. LEH!
Oh, I want her eyes~
I always thought a baby, a child, is the greatest gift every parent can get and parents will put their child above anything. Apparently, no, it's not that way. There are people who put their "Paiseh-ness" before their own child and their own family.
"Cos there's no one there I know."
That's the lousiest excuse I've ever heard in my life.
Not only he's the first guy whom I wanna bash up, he's another guy that makes me belive that I should become a nun.
HAHAHAHAHA~
-.-
kao!
真是 家家有本难念的经 啊
Actually I feel like interviewing him eh..
to find out what makes him like that..
like ask "#@^$&*#!~ WHY YOU LIKE THAT?!!"
HAHAHAHAHA~
Feel like only ah feel like..
everyone knows I'm not gonna do it.
TSK!
BUT I STILL CANT BELIEVE IT SOMEONE TELL ME WHHHHHHHHHHHY
nice to meet you ;

I love panda.
|
statigram |
facebook |
twitter |
blogskin |
ownskin |
remember !

Contents here are by me unless referenced and stated through hyperlinks.
That, includes the photos posted in this blog and my layouts.
You are not to rip and redistribute any of the content here through any medium without my consent.
Being able to read this again determines that you've acknowledged and agreed to the terms stated above. I trust you.
And of course, this site is better viewed in IE, at the moment. d[o^' '_' '^o]b