before you proceed

Contents here are by me unless referenced and stated through hyperlinks.
That, includes the photos posted in this blog and my layouts.
You are not to rip and redistribute any of the content here without my consent.
By proceeding to view the rest of the content of this blog determines that you've acknowledged and agreed to the terms stated above.
This site is better viewed in IE, at the moment. d[o^' '_' '^o]b
Friday, June 24, 2011 . 9:50 pm
Stepping into Reality


Rather than a commencement ceremony for a Bachelor of Science, I feel that this is more of a ceremony which welcomes you to the world of reality.
All those, mostly..not all..those expectable, yet uncertain and unmeasurable challenges are stressing me up and making myself feel so.......so...is fragile the right word? It made me loose confidence in myself and it, the level of confidence, wasn't high to begin with cos this is not what I really wanted in the first place.
I do know what I need, what I require and how do I go about coping...I'm just afraid that I can't do it.
Like what senior said "welcome to reality"
What's more? There's a soon-to-be pricipal who said with a stern and fierce tone "You better shut up ah!" in the child care, in front of a whole bunch of kids. Though I do not know if she's aiming at her co-teacher or the kids, and though those kids not old enough, I am serioualy starting to doubt the level of professionalism in this field.
Photo credit: Tahirah's brother with an awesome camera
nice to meet you ;

I love panda.
|
statigram |
facebook |
twitter |
blogskin |
ownskin |
remember !

Contents here are by me unless referenced and stated through hyperlinks.
That, includes the photos posted in this blog and my layouts.
You are not to rip and redistribute any of the content here through any medium without my consent.
Being able to read this again determines that you've acknowledged and agreed to the terms stated above. I trust you.
And of course, this site is better viewed in IE, at the moment. d[o^' '_' '^o]b