before you proceed

Contents here are by me unless referenced and stated through hyperlinks.
That, includes the photos posted in this blog and my layouts.
You are not to rip and redistribute any of the content here without my consent.
By proceeding to view the rest of the content of this blog determines that you've acknowledged and agreed to the terms stated above.
This site is better viewed in IE, at the moment. d[o^' '_' '^o]b
Saturday, January 15, 2011 . 1:37 am
Hi.
Yes, I'm alive, gasping for breath under the enourmous pile of assignments and surviving through my everyday with a china look due to the bad haircut the hairdresser did without asking me, together with the rapid increasing amount of fats in my body and a overpopulated pimple island on my face. In short, I'm in a horrendous state.
Ok. See you soon. Bye.
nice to meet you ;

I love panda.
|
statigram |
facebook |
twitter |
blogskin |
ownskin |
remember !

Contents here are by me unless referenced and stated through hyperlinks.
That, includes the photos posted in this blog and my layouts.
You are not to rip and redistribute any of the content here through any medium without my consent.
Being able to read this again determines that you've acknowledged and agreed to the terms stated above. I trust you.
And of course, this site is better viewed in IE, at the moment. d[o^' '_' '^o]b