before you proceed

Contents here are by me unless referenced and stated through hyperlinks.
That, includes the photos posted in this blog and my layouts.
You are not to rip and redistribute any of the content here without my consent.
By proceeding to view the rest of the content of this blog determines that you've acknowledged and agreed to the terms stated above.
This site is better viewed in IE, at the moment. d[o^' '_' '^o]b
Monday, December 06, 2010 . 6:57 pm
I Have A PolkaDot-Patterned Face

I look weird in this picture.... And you know, till date, I never have the need to draw/fill my eyebrows.. -.- Anyway~ work. Hope everything will get better as it goes especially my pathetic face.. poor thing. ㅠ_ㅠ Things are better as compared to the first round though..except for my face. It's literally The Whole Face. ㅠ~ I'm trying to get myself to sleep early every night but still, it doesn't help. Guess I'm born to lead a tai tai life? Ya right..with no money.. ㅠ_ㅠ
Julien Lim Ang Li Ping Tan Mei Ting !! I know what to give you guys for christmas already!! Make a guess? ^_______^
Now I just need a lil more inspiration and creativity, and put myself into the process of preparing it. HAHAHAHAHHA~ Hope it will turn out well.
There's another thing I don't understand. I understand how and why people love to share happy moments with the whole world* but................ those that I saw doesn't appear happy to me and it's like a everyday sharing..WHY? Wanna share with me the reasons to my why? Is sharing their hobby? Attention seeking? Depression or you're at the lowest point of your life and there's no one trustable to talk to?
*Whole world as in together with people whom you are not even close with, those that you have not even talked to for the past 947264 years. As I always believed that such issues should be solved privately and at most, known to only a few close and trustable ones..No?
To make this world a more beautiful place for me, I choose to believe the 3rd possibility. Oh well~ And I might empathize with you at the begining and if it's only once in a while...not everyday, making yourself appear so weak, hopeless and useless, annoying and sickening (that's the extreme outcome you'll get from me). Find someone to talk to instead. Come find me (if there's seriously no one you can turn to)!! I might not guarentee you holy and awesome advices but I'm definately willing to listen.
And there's this:
I have ________ friends on Facebook currently. But when I need them, how many of them will be there for me? Click 'like' if you'll be there for me. Put this as your status and see how many will be there for you." It's being posted because of insecurity, isn't it? If not, uncertainty? Curiosity? For fun?!! Don't get me wrong...I'm not judging...as these kinda stuff had been in my mind for the loooooooooooooooooooongest period of time..which is why those sentences end with question marks. Did I just offended anyone?
People all have their own set of mind and thinking which they think it's the right one until someone has the ability to reason out, convince and prove that it's not. Same goes to me and I've yet to find people who can convince me that things are not what I think they are. But be it able to convince each other or not, I think that we have to respect each other and accept the fact that all of us are different people with different personalities, characteristics, leading our lives with different philosophies and having different view points on stuffs. Anything forced leads to no positive outcome. Yes, it's not wrong to express your own point of view but it's not nice when your words can hurt someone. How will you know if words you say are gonna hurt someone? Understand and empatize. They are also things that I think humans today are lack of.
But here's my question. What if what that person think of is obviously wrong and it's gonna affect his performance and future life, worse, people around him yet that person keeps insist that it's right? Like...Die die also he believe that he's right and you're wrong that kind....how?
Oh, I dreamt that I wanted to go to the JYP audition so much and I missed it cos smth is holding me back...It was just in front of me, only a door's distance away.. weird thing is that you must wear green to join the audition. Even if I really did turn up, what can I audition for? Gagman? ^0^
hahaha~ ㅠ

This is taken in Boston too. ^^
nice to meet you ;

I love panda.
| statigram | facebook | twitter | blogskin | ownskin |
remember !

Contents here are by me unless referenced and stated through hyperlinks.
That, includes the photos posted in this blog and my layouts.
You are not to rip and redistribute any of the content here through any medium without my consent.
Being able to read this again determines that you've acknowledged and agreed to the terms stated above. I trust you.
And of course, this site is better viewed in IE, at the moment. d[o^' '_' '^o]b
|