before you proceed

Contents here are by me unless referenced and stated through hyperlinks.
That, includes the photos posted in this blog and my layouts.
You are not to rip and redistribute any of the content here without my consent.
By proceeding to view the rest of the content of this blog determines that you've acknowledged and agreed to the terms stated above.
This site is better viewed in IE, at the moment. d[o^' '_' '^o]b
Tuesday, November 16, 2010 . 3:27 pm
Pitter Patter Pitter Patter

. 소망 .
It's rain just stopped~
Finally finished watching 성스 yesterday.
Grades are important. So, study harder.
And hopefully, I will and, I can.
I feel so restless..just felt as though I've wasted lotsa time of my life..and still wasting..
tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock ~
Not that the drama is not nice...but
I feel that I should do something and I want do do something before I die.
of bordem.
Something
more meaningful.
I was thinking..
we all have things to hide..
there are just some things that we keep to ourselves and unknown to others, or maybe known to only a few..
And all these, are hidden and buried deep in us due to perfection, our own definition of perfection.
What do you think ?
Has it ever come across to you that actually, everything all comes back to you, yourself? That you are the one who determine how your own life should be like? That it's the definitions in your dictionary, the dictionary in your heart and mind (and maybe soul?), that creates who you are today?
nice to meet you ;

I love panda.
|
statigram |
facebook |
twitter |
blogskin |
ownskin |
remember !

Contents here are by me unless referenced and stated through hyperlinks.
That, includes the photos posted in this blog and my layouts.
You are not to rip and redistribute any of the content here through any medium without my consent.
Being able to read this again determines that you've acknowledged and agreed to the terms stated above. I trust you.
And of course, this site is better viewed in IE, at the moment. d[o^' '_' '^o]b