before you proceed

Contents here are by me unless referenced and stated through hyperlinks.
That, includes the photos posted in this blog and my layouts.
You are not to rip and redistribute any of the content here without my consent.
By proceeding to view the rest of the content of this blog determines that you've acknowledged and agreed to the terms stated above.
This site is better viewed in IE, at the moment. d[o^' '_' '^o]b
Thursday, November 11, 2010 . 1:26 pm
축하합니다~
왜?
Because it's the end of interventions for Action Research!!
힢힢후레이~
\[^0^]/
but I'm gonna stay jobless and task-less for 2 weeks now~ -.-
And Constance gave me stuff again..
She gave me the strawberry clip cos there were extras after giving out to the kids.
She gave my so many things eh..elephant stickers, kitty stickers, bear keychain and now the strawberry clip. AND. I didn't give her any..I feel bad. ㅠ
So, I took a picture with it!

To say "감사합니다~ ♥" for the things she gave. 히히히히~
^^
& it was a girl's birthday celebration yesterday and her mom baked cake and cupcakes personally for her precious. She sells cakes online.
OMG~ Her cakes are soooooooooooooooooo yummy! I should've asked for her website.. 쯧~
Know what's this?

Right, it's cookie monster. But it looks like monster fish to me. ^0^
Nonetheless, it's yummy!
Oh, and the birthday cake was a Hello Kitty Strawberry Shortcake with lots and lots of strawberries..
yummy yummy yum yumm~
AND YOU KNOW!
장근석 (Jang GeunSeok) looks so pretty in 메리는 외박중!!
와ㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏ~
*^^*
I hate conflicts..I hate to see people quarrel. Especially people who are close to me. So most of the time, I just stand at the side and see. Or, walk away.
I hate the atmosphere of it during and after a quarrel. It's so tense, so angry, so loud. No one's listening. You can't hear. Which is why you raise your voice, isn't it? None said were being brought across so they all became plain noise pollution that makes you feel uncomfortable. As though your ear drums are going to burst.
Then, it's still tense. And it's so quiet, so cold, so empty. There's no laughter, there's no smiles, there's no communication, there's no interaction. Or rather, kept to the most minimum but no, no laughters and no smiles.
Yes. They can go back to that warm, cosy, close and happy time before the conflict..Only if one person is willing to take the first step to talk and the other is willing to listen, and talk to. But, by how much, how far can you get away from the atmosphere after a conflict, and how near can you get to the happy times before a quarrel? Will it be the same? I believe not.
The mistakes you made. They will never be forgotten though they were said and even promised to be forgiven and left in the past. All because we are humans. They will always be brought up again. And again. And again. Especially during conflicts and quarrels. Even if not being brought up, they will appear in the party's mind. One by one, accumulating, replacing the trust he/she had in you. These mistakes, are stubborn and they are strong. Once they take over the space which was once the trust the party had in you, you have to work 30 times harder, or even more, to get the trust back into that space. But, just one mistake you made. Just one is enough to kill the trust again, including the ones that were once revived.
Because we are humans.
So, When you actually say a thing or do an action, do you actually first think before, or after? How do you think? How much do you think? And, what do you think about?