before you proceed

Contents here are by me unless referenced and stated through hyperlinks.
That, includes the photos posted in this blog and my layouts.
You are not to rip and redistribute any of the content here without my consent.
By proceeding to view the rest of the content of this blog determines that you've acknowledged and agreed to the terms stated above.
This site is better viewed in IE, at the moment. d[o^' '_' '^o]b
Monday, October 25, 2010 . 9:15 pm
Raindrops, Heart Talks. Movies. Masquerade
_Raindrops_


We decided to treat Li Ping to a meal for her belated birthday and she suggested this place.
It's pretty small and we feel that the size is actually just right for them.
Our food-

Calamari Friesthis is nice~

Chesse Burger , and I forgot what's mine.
And I didn't take a photo of Ju's Cabonara..
^^"
nevermind la...I find the the photos I took recently are not very nice anyway.
Wooo~!
I'm into beeeeeeeeeeeeeef recently.
I don't know why but I looooooooove beef all of a sudden.
♥ beef beef beef beef beef beef beef ♥
We treated Li Ping to dinner and she treated us to dessert! ^^

Talked about lotsa things.
Ya, including funerals.
I always thought I'm the only one who thinks certain things that way. Well apparently, it's not!
And I realized that having chit chatting sessions is one important thing to do to know more about each other.
hahahahahaha~
So don't complain that girls gossip all the time cos it's not all the time.
We're just having heart to heart talks, expressing our thoughts and views about things happening in our lives to find answers to the questions we have and know more about each other and of course, to know that we're not alone.
Communicate and talk things out.
If not, we're going to assume things and assumption kills.
From what I've experienced, assumption, most of the time, makes things worse instead of better.
oh oh oh!
And I found the happiest place in town!!
Though I suck at dancing..that place makes me feel happy.
〔○^⌣^○〕
_Movies_
We got free tickets to watch movies that were produced quite some time ago cos of some Taiwan film festival.........I don't know.
I just emailed in cos my mom asked me to and we got to watch them for free.
hehe~

October 17th, 2010
The first thing that comes in to my mind after watching this movie was 'Dream'.
We had a hard time laughing while watching. Mommy, pig and I. ^^
And there's this tiny thing which I don't understand. Oh well~

October 23rd, 2010
And this? The ugly side of humans and reality of life.
We experience this at least once in life didn't we? Getting directed from one place to another and to another and to another when we just want a simple answer/response.
Please, love your job and take it seriously and please please please have some empathy. Most importantly, understanding comes first before anything. Assumption kills.
Also, quit if that job is not what you want.
This movie makes me think of another movie I watched some years ago.
There are always some people who thinks that they know everything when they are just looking at the surface of it. And! They don't even bother to take the effort to go deeper and understand the 5W and 1H of the problem. They just act base on their assumption and thought that they have solved the problem when they are actually making things worse.
And another thing.
People tend to not to take your requests seriously when you are Mr and Ms Nice. It's only when you blow things up, be it throwing a tantrum or attempting to commit suicide in public with a child, then they start to act and look at the problem. But again, they will look at you as a psycho or terrorist before they even want look into your problem if you do all those.
Why? Because they see you as nothing before that. They believed that they have bigger, better and more serious matters that's going to affect the country to deal with instead of yours, small housefly.
There's still a lot I wanna say but I feel that they are just complains I have towards the society which no one will want to read. So, THE END!
This movie shows a lot of true sides of humans though it has a very simple storyline. And another thing I like about this movie is that it's not made up of those well-known dashing and beautiful super movie stars. They look human. Humans belonging to everywhere but not the TV.
You might not like it though. Cos it's black and white and pretty monotonous.
But,
they are nice movies.
_Masquerade_
That's MeiTing's birthday theme.
But there's no Meiting in the photos I took.
Cos she was not free to entertain me..
Before that.
I finally..FINALLY get to shape that 2 catepillars on my face!!
So they didn't fly away in the end but has lost some weight. ^^
It's always so painful..I don't know why Julien and Li Ping can't feel it.
Back!
Writting on the guest book...
Taking our own longest sweetest time to complete it.

And Li Ping is the only one who entertained me that night..
heh heh~





I ♥ MY FRIENDS. ^^
One thing I like about MeiTing's house:
The wall stickers!!
I always wanted wall stickers... but my daddy will kill me if he sees it in my room.
:(
They then went Wine Bar to continue the party after cutting the cake while we went Mac Bar ..haha~ MacDonalds. To have our private one.
〔^▽^〕
We all had a common agreement that Julien is going to be the first one to get married.
WHEEE~
I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait
I LOVE WEDDINGS. ♥ ♥
〔○^⌣^○〕
And I want my free air tickets too!!
nice to meet you ;

I love panda.
| statigram | facebook | twitter | blogskin | ownskin |
remember !

Contents here are by me unless referenced and stated through hyperlinks.
That, includes the photos posted in this blog and my layouts.
You are not to rip and redistribute any of the content here through any medium without my consent.
Being able to read this again determines that you've acknowledged and agreed to the terms stated above. I trust you.
And of course, this site is better viewed in IE, at the moment. d[o^' '_' '^o]b
|