before you proceed

Contents here are by me unless referenced and stated through hyperlinks.
That, includes the photos posted in this blog and my layouts.
You are not to rip and redistribute any of the content here without my consent.
By proceeding to view the rest of the content of this blog determines that you've acknowledged and agreed to the terms stated above.
This site is better viewed in IE, at the moment. d[o^' '_' '^o]b
Tuesday, October 19, 2010 . 10:18 pm
I Have the Sky in My Hands
I looked at it and I found



It's actually an app I downloaded - Google Sky Map.
I find it quite interesting actually.
I think it's suitable for people who like to look up at the sky..
and the stars.
〔^⌣^〕
★ ★ ★
I was looking back at the wallpaper I had in my phone and I realized that I've changed quite a few in the past 2 months. 2 months cos mommy changed plan for my 1 year old phone recently and I can use the net without feeling so guilty. hah~
I all along had that default wallpaper which can be found in the phone for Magic until I started downloading those picture I took and saved from the net and it never stop since then. ^0^
1/


I started with Baby Magnus..he's my cousin.
2/


And moved on to baby Magnus again.
Ery said he look like Mason Moon. ^0^
3/


Then I switched on to macaroons, taken at my uncle's wedding. Aren't the colors pretty?
They look so yummy..
yum yumm~ ^^
4/


Then I find this pict that I took with the photos I developed at home quite nice..so I switched the previous one to this and it is quite nice right? Vintage feel. ^^
5/


Then I changed to donuts, my dinner on 6th OCtober. ^0^
This is the ugliest wallpaper ever. =.=
And so I changed back to macaroons again.
6/

And this is my latest wallpaper. Changed last night. ^^
What I like is that they are all taken by me myself..something I created myself and not from others.
It may not be something big that I've done but it made me feel not that useless.
〔○^⌣^○〕
Don't you think that the wallpaper of your phone affects your mood when you look at it?
If you have a ugly wallpaper, your mood turns ugly when you look at it and eventually you will not want to look at your phone. Sooner or later, you will throw your phone away.
But if you have a nice wall paper which you like a lot, you smile and even feel better when looking at it though you are in a freaking bad mood, or at least, not worsen your mood. Then, you will want to look at your phone more and want to carry it all around. This is also why a lot people have their own faces or faces of their loved ones, secret admirers and even their idols as their wallpaper. Right? This (the kind of wallpaper you have) to a certain extend, shows what kind of person you are and perhaps also what your priorities are (at that point of time).
haha~
Am I exaggerating it? ^0^
But I believe colors, lines and shapes does affect one's mood.
^^
♥ I LOVE COLORS ♥
nice to meet you ;

I love panda.
|
statigram |
facebook |
twitter |
blogskin |
ownskin |
remember !

Contents here are by me unless referenced and stated through hyperlinks.
That, includes the photos posted in this blog and my layouts.
You are not to rip and redistribute any of the content here through any medium without my consent.
Being able to read this again determines that you've acknowledged and agreed to the terms stated above. I trust you.
And of course, this site is better viewed in IE, at the moment. d[o^' '_' '^o]b