before you proceed

Contents here are by me unless referenced and stated through hyperlinks.
That, includes the photos posted in this blog and my layouts.
You are not to rip and redistribute any of the content here without my consent.
By proceeding to view the rest of the content of this blog determines that you've acknowledged and agreed to the terms stated above.
This site is better viewed in IE, at the moment. d[o^' '_' '^o]b
Tuesday, September 28, 2010 . 5:59 pm
Just 2 More...

taken on September 18th, 2010
Stats is killing me.
I'm trying so hard to understand the concept..
Am I lack of logic or what?
Failing the previous test reminds me of how I got 2nd in class for Physics..
2nd last, that is.
〔-.-〕
Ahh~
those were the days.
Growing up suck.
We are born with a clean and pure soul.
Like a peice of white paper, just that the texture, thickness and materials used varies.
It then got filled up with colors as time passes without us knowing.
Everyone's souls will then be of different designs and colors.
Some have pastel, bright and soft colors, some have strong, dark and saturated colors while some have a mixture where the proportion varies.
Some souls are colored with rainbows, sunlight, blue skies and flowers while some have thunder, lightning, storm, hurricane and grey skies.
The different kinds of events we go through everyday, the people we meet, the things we see, the things we hear - they are artists who designed our soul.
You might not be able to see their masterpieces on you but others definately will.
Why?
Because these artworks printed on your soul will be reflected through your actions.
Why?
Because the soul is yours. It's in you.
Shit!
Mind block. And this is not what I want to say in the first place. I sidetracked.
-.-
What I want to say is that
As we grow, we get to know more and so, things we see got clearer..
including the ugly and down side of everything.
About life, about the environment, about you, about me, about the people around us.
You get to see how ugly the world is.
There are beautiful and positive sides too.
But, humans tend to take the goods and what's already there for granted
and
focuses on the negative and bad stuffs.
And, as we get to know how ugly the world is in reality, there are 3 things we do.
- Be disappointed with the fact and loose your will for living then eventually die by committing suicide.
- Become ugly together with the world because you think you won't survive if you don't because the big ugly world will just kill you, the small fly easily.
- You just be yourself, using the real, nice and beautiful side of you to face this ugly world and influence them.
Sounds like angels, Mother Mary, Jesus and 大伯公 huh?
Well, at least be righteous enough and use the morally right ways to acheive what you want in life, while trying your best not to hurt others.
I mean, won't you even feel guilty after doing things that are morally wrong and against human rights? Won't your heart feel uneasy?
Won't you feel tired when trying to please each and everyone around you with the fake you everyday?
Won't you feel tired when you need to find ways and ideas to cover up all the lies you made and wrong things you did everyday and every moment of your life?
Ok, unless you are a robot or some assassin killed your whole family and plucked out all your teeth and throughout your whole life, you are all alone. For that, I might be able to understand.
But then, if you insist on becoming a cheater, liar, or faker, please, be a professional and perfect one. Make sure that your lies are so perfect that no one finds a flaw or loophole, not even a small pinhole in there. If not, everything will collasp on you and you will die. I don't think there's a need to explain why.
Never ever give excuses like
"I have no female hormones." when you are a female.
Unless you are a transexual..even transexuals consume hormone pills.
Do you want me to get you a bottle? -.-
But again, I believe all living things will want to feel happy and good when alive. And we all have limited amount of everything including energy, time. So why focus on the ugly things and do ugly things to make the you and the world uglier? If everything turns real ugly, will you be happy? Well, of course you won't unless you are a psycho. Therefore, focus on the things you like, ignore the things you don't like. Like this, you can be happier, healthier, live longer and maybe find your life more meaningful.
This reminds me of the super long
essay I wrote on focusing on the things you like and ignoring those you don't somewhere some yeas ago.
argh
S T A T I S T I C S
〔>_<〕