before you proceed

Contents here are by me unless referenced and stated through hyperlinks.
That, includes the photos posted in this blog and my layouts.
You are not to rip and redistribute any of the content here without my consent.
By proceeding to view the rest of the content of this blog determines that you've acknowledged and agreed to the terms stated above.
This site is better viewed in IE, at the moment. d[o^' '_' '^o]b
Sunday, August 22, 2010 . 6:57 pm
Yesterday was Saturday and...
"你有沒有燙過你頭髮還是一直以來都是直的?""沒有""一直以來都是直的?""對"
"有沒有想過電你的頭髮? 我覺得你很適合電圈你的頭髮...你的臉很適合...""我有想過可是怕電了很老"
"哈哈哈~ 一般人的概念就是這樣﹐想到電頭髮就想到老...""哈哈~對啊.."
"不過你可以常識不同的燙法啊..那種比較可愛的..我覺得你的臉很適合.."
"喔.."
.
.
.
"你趕不趕時間?""不趕..""OK. 等下我跟你吹圈一點的。"
(o.0)? Results:
I look like one Ah Toot cos She cut fringe too short.Know why? Cos no matter how she cut, it's slanted again after she comb it..but it's ok!Can leave it there longer. Is it the comb or the hairdresser?Cos my hair really curled..I was kinda amazed though it looked funny on me.and ugly in all the picts.. 〔^▽^〕 And people were really staring when I was on the street..not everyonebut there really weresome. She's nice. I like. 〔-^⌣^-〕 Cos there's rarely any hairdresser who will do something different other than straighten it when they blow dry our hair..unless you pay. yeah? How I wish I have a stylist to style my hair before I step out of my house everyday..Someone teach me how to curl my hair leh~
and the curls slowly loosen as the day pass by...


And!I finally satisfied my cravings for ROTI PRATA !!
Hot and crispy and sorta yummy Roti Prata 〔○^⌣^○〕
Autumn/Winter 2010 Make-up Trend:

. . .
그래.. 맞아요..
우리
그냥
친구
.
nice to meet you ;

I love panda.
|
statigram |
facebook |
twitter |
blogskin |
ownskin |
remember !

Contents here are by me unless referenced and stated through hyperlinks.
That, includes the photos posted in this blog and my layouts.
You are not to rip and redistribute any of the content here through any medium without my consent.
Being able to read this again determines that you've acknowledged and agreed to the terms stated above. I trust you.
And of course, this site is better viewed in IE, at the moment. d[o^' '_' '^o]b