before you proceed

Contents here are by me unless referenced and stated through hyperlinks.
That, includes the photos posted in this blog and my layouts.
You are not to rip and redistribute any of the content here without my consent.
By proceeding to view the rest of the content of this blog determines that you've acknowledged and agreed to the terms stated above.
This site is better viewed in IE, at the moment. d[o^' '_' '^o]b
Wednesday, August 11, 2010 . 1:04 am
When School Is Starting...like..TODAY!

I feel like I have turned into a snail.
I walk like a snail (always, as per-normal);
Time in classroom is going to pass like the speed of a snail;
The next vacation is going to come in the speed of a snail;
The amount of weight I am going to carry - the stress and workload - will be like the heavy shell of the snail.
Everything is going to pass by so slowly, come so slowly.
The only thing that comes fast - nightmare.
Can you relate to me?
I know,
I should enjoy the process..
You know,
I have so many photos that I wish to share..
soooooooooo
many
but...
sigh~
good night!
nice to meet you ;

I love panda.
|
statigram |
facebook |
twitter |
blogskin |
ownskin |
remember !

Contents here are by me unless referenced and stated through hyperlinks.
That, includes the photos posted in this blog and my layouts.
You are not to rip and redistribute any of the content here through any medium without my consent.
Being able to read this again determines that you've acknowledged and agreed to the terms stated above. I trust you.
And of course, this site is better viewed in IE, at the moment. d[o^' '_' '^o]b