before you proceed

Contents here are by me unless referenced and stated through hyperlinks.
That, includes the photos posted in this blog and my layouts.
You are not to rip and redistribute any of the content here without my consent.
By proceeding to view the rest of the content of this blog determines that you've acknowledged and agreed to the terms stated above.
This site is better viewed in IE, at the moment. d[o^' '_' '^o]b
Wednesday, June 09, 2010 . 9:54 pm
I'm Red and 2 Tones Darker
Cos I stood under the hot sun for 3 hours today.
ARGH~
And I might need to do that again tomorrow
and next Monday
and next Tuesday.
Never say "never" and never say what you don't like or hate cos,
in the end you will get those that you don't like and hate.
I WANT MY FAIRNESS BACK!!
{ㅠ___ㅠ}
- - - - - - - - - -
















Thank you to you, the you in those pics..
Because of you guys, I had a really awesome birthday celebration on 29th and 30th May.
and of course, not forgetting the aunties and uncles who are busy watching TV and playing Mahjong..... [-__-]
I ♥ You, everyone of you.
[-^⌣^-]
Album on MeiTing's Facebook
Album on Vanessa's Facebook
Album on Gwen's Facebok
1 more album on Gwen's facebook
Album on Keller's Facebook
1 more album on Keller's Facebook
My Facebook

See how cute my family is.
♥
Some ugly stuffs I have done for those seniors who are graduating next week...



This theme is....afternoon tea

this is....I don't know...comfy? HAHAHAHAHAHA~

This is travel
I had this $6.95 appearing in my mind when I saw the end products..
anyone wanna buy?
Maybe...$4.95?
there is 95 cents because things outside always have 65 cents, 45 cents, 75 cents etc...
{^0^}
oh well~
hope the 3 seniors will like them.

The Sweetest End
Took this photo in Shop beside the Post Office at White Sands.. 히히히~
IT'S 8 MORE DAYS TO BOSTON
I'm not prepared..
I should be feeling excited about it
I should be looking forward to it
My usual self should be the one who can't wait to put myself up on the plane..
But somehow, I'm not feeling good about it this time.
I don't know why.
nice to meet you ;

I love panda.
|
statigram |
facebook |
twitter |
blogskin |
ownskin |
remember !

Contents here are by me unless referenced and stated through hyperlinks.
That, includes the photos posted in this blog and my layouts.
You are not to rip and redistribute any of the content here through any medium without my consent.
Being able to read this again determines that you've acknowledged and agreed to the terms stated above. I trust you.
And of course, this site is better viewed in IE, at the moment. d[o^' '_' '^o]b