before you proceed

Contents here are by me unless referenced and stated through hyperlinks.
That, includes the photos posted in this blog and my layouts.
You are not to rip and redistribute any of the content here without my consent.
By proceeding to view the rest of the content of this blog determines that you've acknowledged and agreed to the terms stated above.
This site is better viewed in IE, at the moment. d[o^' '_' '^o]b
Saturday, April 03, 2010 . 1:49 pm
여러분 오래만이에요~ ♥
So lifeless nowadays..
nothing much to do....other than assignment.
no entertainments..
It's going to rain~~~
♪
It's Raining, It's Pouring,
A night to sleep early ,
I went to bed and bump my head,
Hope I can wake up in the morning~
♥ ♥
but I'm going out with MeiTing later..
ahh~
Going to the graveyard later..@ 2AM.
it's going to be so exciting!!
AH GONG~ and the other ancestors~~
HERE I COME~~~~!!
☆ March 31st, 2010 ☆
To Gleaneagles Hospital

I don't know why but I just love visiting people at the hospital.
I wanted to see those babies..
but they made it so private...they don't let people see the babies unless they have the...
pass.
tsk~
Glad that you're OK.
Faster recover and we can go finish up your vouchers at that don't what place !!
(o^____________^o)
☆ April 02nd, 2010 ☆
My Long Lost Pastel Color Pens
(○^⌣^○)


You know how happy I was? to see this packet of pens hanging on the shelf of Urbanwrite? It's like finding a long lost friend..
happy to the point that I feel like crying.
(ㅠ_ㅠ)
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA~
I don't mind lending my pen to someone else..
but I tell you..
I am never ever gonna let anyone bring my pens home ever again.
nice to meet you ;

I love panda.
|
statigram |
facebook |
twitter |
blogskin |
ownskin |
remember !

Contents here are by me unless referenced and stated through hyperlinks.
That, includes the photos posted in this blog and my layouts.
You are not to rip and redistribute any of the content here through any medium without my consent.
Being able to read this again determines that you've acknowledged and agreed to the terms stated above. I trust you.
And of course, this site is better viewed in IE, at the moment. d[o^' '_' '^o]b