Contents here are by me unless referenced and stated through hyperlinks.
That, includes the photos posted in this blog and my layouts.
You are not to rip and redistribute any of the content here without my consent.
By proceeding to view the rest of the content of this blog determines that you've acknowledged and agreed to the terms stated above.
This site is better viewed in IE, at the moment. d[o^' '_' '^o]b
Saturday, March 13, 2010 . 10:01 pm
光阴的故事...
It's from storybird.com
one of the awesome sites I found which are suitable for children, teachers and parents. ^___^
☆March 09th, 2010☆
I cut my fringe..
not surprising..
BUT I CUT IT MYSELF!! 1st time!
^0^
This is what you do when you have no money..
and when you have the urge to cut it late at night..
Pig says that my face looks fat..
so is this fat?
ok, maybe a little..
since my face is born BIG.
=.=
but I like it.
(^-^)
☆March 09th, 2010☆ babyCOUSINsitting
Supposed to..
but Aunt Janet left her house at 5.45 and came back at around 8...
saying that her class got cancelled and she did not update her calender..
=.=
^0^
so I did nothing much...
almost nothing at all.
went swimming with cousins in the evening..
I did somersaults in the water! ^0^
and got them to shower..
and helped Laval to create a blog..
I like their house.
It has a swimming pool
and most importantly, it's near the school!
[o^______^o]
☆I was looking back...☆
those old photos that I've uploaded in Photobucket..
I was sooooo relieved that I still have this account cos [honey-beats.blogspot] got deleted by the stupid me.
luckily there are still photos left in this account...
not all, not a lot..
but they are still my memories..
^^
I realized how..
how stupid I look and
how interesting my family and friends were..
I realized how WeiKee was out of the picture most of the time..
how mommy entertained my all my nonsense and fooled around with me..
^0^
These are like..just the tip of mount everest..
but I don't wish to make this site hang.. HAHAHAHAHAA~
I shall post them back up bit by bit.. wuhooooooooo~
^0^
I also realized how Jermaine used to look so cute in the past..
ahh~
it's part of the growing up process..
who knows, she might become a gorgeous young girl in the next 5 years..
^^
I have also realized how small Isla used to be..
she was once a baby too!
LIN XINYI!!
I bet you have already forgotten how you look with short hair..
let me help you recall..
READY?
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAAA~
These photos helped my recall how disastrous I looked 4 years ago..
and this is also the reason why I will never cut short hair again..
same to you right, Lin XinYi?
^_______^
and this is Vanessa, XinYi and ME!
So, Francesca was also once this small too...
Not able to walk, not able to talk..
Just crying and laughing and lying on the mattresses..
Now, she can play Jack and Jill and walk with her pink heels..
and even has a little sister name Louise!
and Joseph Ong used to look sooo cute..
Now?
I think he needs to go on diet..
but still as cute.
^^
this was 3 years ago?
Aunt Pameline's wedding..
neh neh~
I really think I look like a disaster in the past..
the pig was fat..
not that he isn't now..
but not that fat as compared to this photo..
Laval used to be so small and cute too!
and now, he's alrd 12 and preparing for his PSLE.
and when grandma still looked young..
and how my face look soooooooo sian~
I think it still look the same way now...
still as sian..
^0^
and of course,
how people come and go in our lives, leaving the memories they have shared with us deep in our hearts.
My first fan gathering~
and how people viewed me in the past... 2 years ago?
I looked back at past photos of me too..
I seriously had a hard time laughing at myself..
I shall post more in the next post..
Contents here are by me unless referenced and stated through hyperlinks.
That, includes the photos posted in this blog and my layouts.
You are not to rip and redistribute any of the content here through any medium without my consent.
Being able to read this again determines that you've acknowledged and agreed to the terms stated above. I trust you.
And of course, this site is better viewed in IE, at the moment. d[o^' '_' '^o]b
This layout is created with banner made with base image from hbrush, icons and basecodes owned by 여우,
Contractable Header Code from javascriptkit, on November, 2010 .